Class Sign Up Information & Refund Policies
Before completing your transaction, please read the information provided here. By completing your class registration, you are confirming that you have read, understand and accept the policies outlined here.
Pre-registration for our classes and events is highly recommended as many fill in advance. You may pay using your credit card online. This will take you to a secure site where you can safely enter your credit card information.
We don't currently have an easy way to auto-respond via email upon registration. If this concerns you, simply call us to verify your enrollment at 415-524-8693 or Email. We will send out notification of your enrollment along with any necessary event details a few days prior to the event.
Other payment methods are available. You may sign-up for events in person at our storefront at 1332 4th Street in San Rafael, CA. If you prefer to send payment through the mail, please call us in advance so we can be sure to add you to the list of attendees. 415-524-8693.
Cancellations are difficult for everyone involved. Many of our teachers travel long distances and we rely on a minimum number of attendees in order to hold an event. Once you have enrolled, if you find you can no longer attend, perhaps you can find someone to attend in your place.
- Refunds are provided (minus a $20 administrative fee + 5% we get charged by our merchant service provider) with at least 7 days notice prior to the event.
- Refunds are provided (minus a 50% administrative fee + 5% we get charged by our merchant service provider) with at least 3 to 6 days notice prior to the event.
- Refunds are NOT provided for cancellations with less than 3 days (72 hours) notice prior to the event.
- Classes may be cancelled if minimum enrollment is not met. In the rare occasion this happens, then a full refund is provided.
- If you have any questions about our cancellation policies, please call us at 415-524-8693.
LOCATION & PARKING
Events are NOT held in our herb store but are offsite, usually in our classroom in San Anselmo or our field campus in West Marin (Petaluma). Directions to our events are emailed to registered participants a few days prior to the event date.
Feel free to contact us at 415-524-8693 or send us an Email